Complaint and refund

Complaints regarding delivery must be sent immediately in writing to

We provide a 2-year right of complaint in accordance with the Sales Act, however, the complaint follows the product’s natural shelf life and
considered as food. That is the wine can only be returned or exchanged if there is a fault with the item or it is
harmful to health. The right of complaint does not cover errors or damages directly or indirectly arising as a result of
incorrect operation, incorrect storage, poor maintenance, violence or unauthorized interventions. Complaint about errors
and defects must be notified to us as soon as possible and in a “reasonable time” after you have discovered the defect/error. Goods can
returned for exchange or by agreement, if applicable. crediting. In the event of complaints, errors, deficiencies or absent
delivery please contact:

WineLife ApS
Nybo Bakke 3
7500 Holstebro

Returns are made to the above address. You are responsible for the costs of the return shipment yourself. We encourage to
ensure the expedition by attaching adequate information about the goods, which please accompany the goods. Preferably one
copy of order confirmation / invoice and account no. where the refund can be transferred to and possibly correspondence etc.

In the case of agreed decors, returned goods or canceled pre-paid orders which are canceled before dispatch,
will be refunded. The refund is normally always made by chargeback to the payment card from which the payment is
Came. If payment for the original order was made via online banking, we need the information;
registration number and account number, in order to reverse the refund. This information is not sensitive,
and can be informed without further ado by mail

Complaint options

If we were unable to find a solution to your complaint, you have the following appeal options:
Complaints about a product or service can be submitted to the Center for Complaint Resolution, Nævnenes Hus, Toldboden 2,
8800 Viborg. You can complain to the Center for Complaint Resolution via the Complaint Portal for Nævnenes hus:

If you live in an EU country other than Denmark, you can complain to the EU Commission’s complaints portal here – When submitting a complaint, you must indicate our email address: